Friday, July 30, 2021

Book Launch Sunday Evening

My online book launch of Contemporary Witchcraft: Foundational Practices for a Magical Life will be taking place on my Facebook author's page tomorrow evening, Sunday, 1 August 2921, at 7pm (ACST).  This book is my second to published by Moon Books, my earlier one was Encountering the Dark Goddess: A Journey into the Shadow Realms.

In an era of Instagram influencers with an "anything goes" attitude, Contemporary Witchcraft offers an alternative for the seeker who wishes to gain a deeper understanding of a more traditional approach to the Craft.  It provides the reader with invaluable tools and techniques that will enable them to set a foundation upon which to build their ongoing magical and spiritual practice.  Regardless of whether the seeker is interested in joining a coven or not, this book shows the seeker that through dedication and devotion the greater mysteries will be revealed.

If you would to join me for my book launch whereby you could win yourself am autographed copy, then the link to the Facebook live event is here.