Friday, September 17, 2021

The Faces of the Goddess

I have been a bit quiet on the blogging front as I have been working on finalising the manuscript for my next book.  I am delighted to announce that it is "mission accomplished" as  it is now with the proofreader.

Now I can focus on other things like getting back into blogging.

This morning I received notification that I have an article in The Faces of the Goddess ezine, that was produced as a companion to the Scottish Goddess Conference.

While I missed out on presenting at this conference which was held last weekend (10 to 12 September) as I was away undertaking a charity trek in the Flinders Ranges, north of Adelaide, I had submitted an article on the Dark Goddess.  My article can be found on pages 86 to 90 of this huge 123 paged ezine.

You can download you free copy of this magazine here.

With any luck, I am hoping to be able to present at this wonderful sounding conference at a later date.