Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Online Book Launch - 1 August

What better way to mark Imbolc here in the Southern Hemisphere, the festival that marks the return of spring, than to announce the official launch of my seventh book, and second published through Moon Books, Contemporary Witchcraft: Foundational Practices for a Magical Life.
Join me on Sunday, 1 August, from 7.00 pm (Adelaide time) on my Facebook Author Page as I share readings from the book as well as talk about what I mean by "contemporary witchcraft" and why I still consider it relevant in this modern world.
If you would like to win yourself am autographed copy of the book, like this page and tag yourself and a friend in the discussion on the Facebook page to go into the draw.
You can also order yourself a signed copy from my Etsy store, LunaNoire Creations, where you will find copies of my other books, together with my handcrafted beaded bracelets, malas and devotional beads, and other products.