Monday, June 13, 2022

Upcoming Events and Other Happenings

The recent long weekend saw me head down to the seaside community of Robe (about four hours south of Adelaide) to take part in the annual Health, Harmony & Happiness Winter Fair.  

I had taken down with me a selection of my LunaNoire Creations products and was also available for card readings.  While the weather leading up to the trip wasn't the best, it did not really seem to deter locals, nor visitors to the seaside community, from popping in.

I thoroughly enjoyed being involved with the fair, especially as I am providing a new home to a couple of Life by Crystals crystal towers (no, I don't need any more crystals, I said - haa, haa, silly me), and a gorgeous candle from Coonawarra Candles.  It was wonderful to see the fair being supported by so many people despite the weather.

Having returned home again, I will be heading to Smithfield Plains this coming Sunday (19 June 2022) to take part in the Adelaide Wellbeing Fair that will be held at the John McVeity Centre on Peachey Road.  Once again I will have a selection of my LunaNoire Creations products as well as copies of the books I have written and even some quality second hand books as I attempt to reduce my overflowing book collection.  I will also be available for readings if you are seeking some confirmation, guidance or clarity with respect to things happening in your life.

On Sunday, 3 July 2022, I will be back at available for readings at the Semaphore Community Market (200 Military Road) which is held regularly on the first Sunday of each month.  

Later Sunday evening, I will be taking part in MoonCon 2022, a free online event consisting of talks and discussions from various authors from my publisher, Moon Books.

As this two day event will be is hosted from England, and therefore the times are British Summer Time, the time difference means that I have plenty of time to participant in the Semaphore Community Market before getting ready for this conference.  As all the presentations will be recorded, they will later be uploaded onto Moon Books' YouTube channel.

A couple of weeks later I will be appearing online again, this time taking part in WitchsFest USA, an annual four day event held in New York city that opened up an online element in more recent times due to the pandemic.  This has meant that despite being on the other side of the world, I am able to take part in this event along with some 90 other presenters from all around the world.

This will be my second year and this time around, I will be presenting on Goddesses of Chaos, Death and Change on Friday, 15 July (10am NY time) as well as offering a more interactive exploration with the Hindu "Terrible Mother", Kali, on Sunday, 17 July (10am NY time).  

The time of the latter talk is rather appropriate as at the end of July, I will be offering a 21-day online sadhana (spiritual journey) that focuses around establishing a deeper connection with Kali.

Later in July I will also be running my ever popular Sacred Journeying which is a six part course that offers a practical exploration into the realms of spiritual development, exploring the possibilities that lie beyond the material universe. This is done by the development of awareness of realities that exist beyond the confines of space and time that include psychic development. This course is a face to face course, and as such, there are limited places available. If you are interested in participating in this course, you will need to ensure you book prior to it commencing on 22 July 2022.

Wrapping up the month, on Sunday, 24 July the next Gathering around the Cauldron will be taking place, and then the following weekend, an Observing Imbolc event will be held.  Again, limited places are available so if you are interested in either or both of these events, you will need to make sure that you book.