Thursday, July 7, 2022

July Events and Other Happenings

It is hard to believe that we are over half way through this current year already.  

At the end of June, I spent a handful of days on the beautiful island of Bali, gaining ideas for a proposed spiritual retreat that I had been planning, but which was placed on hold over the last couple of years due to the pandemic.  While still very much in the planning stage, the proposed Transform the Soul spiritual retreat has been earmarked to take place in May 2023.  More details will be announced when they have been arranged.

Last weekend, the 2 and 3 July, saw the second Moon Con 22 organised by my publisher, Moon Books.  This free event was held online and consisted of various talks and discussions from various Moon Book authors.  My talk took place on the Sunday and was about the Dark Goddess.  While all the presentations were recorded and are now available for viewing on Moon Books' YouTube channel, my talk can be found here:



As I ran out of time on the Sunday, I have ended up doing a "part 2" (that goes on for another 20 or so minutes) that can be found on my own YouTube channel.

Over the weekend of 14 and 17 July, I am delighted to be returning once again to WitchFest USA – A Pagan Faire as part of their online live streaming platforms.  I will be kicking off Friday’s event with my presentation on Goddesses of Chaos, Death and Change (10am New York time or 11.30pm here in Adelaide), and will be back again on my Sunday with Dancing with Kali Ma (again at 10am New York time or 11.30pm here in Adelaide time).

On Sunday, 17 July you will also be able to find me at the Adelaide Wellness Fair that will be held at the Kilkenny RSL Hall, Rosetta Street, Croydon Park from 10am until 3pm.  I will have an selection of my LunaNoire Creations products as well as being available for oracle and tarot card readings. 

There are a number of events that I will be hosting myself in July including a six week course on psychic and spiritual development entitled Sacred Journeying that will commence on Friday, 22 July.  Places are limited to ensure individual and personal instruction is received by all participants.

The next Gathering around the Cauldron will be taking place on Sunday, 24 July for those who are more magically inclined.  Again, places are limited as it is essential that you book your place.

Finally, at the end of July, on the 31st, the 21 day sadhaana (spiritual journey), Journey into Freedom with Kali will commence.  Every day for 21 days you will receive an email containing information about this powerful Hindu goddess that will include meditations, mythology, suggestions of ways how to connect with her through mantra and puja, explorations into her sacred symbolism and much more.