Monday, June 6, 2022

Come and See me at Robe

I am delighted to be taking part in the Health, Happiness and Harmony Winter Fair that will be held over this long weekend, 11 and 12 June 2022 at the Robe Institute in the beautiful seaside town of Robe.

The Institute building is directly across the road from the main beach so there is plenty of parking.

Entry to the Winter Fair is free and the doors will be open from 9.30am until 4pm both days.

I will be showcasing a selection of my LunaNoire Creations products, in particular my handcrafted crystal beaded bracelets, handknotted crystal mala beads, the beautiful leather journals that I import from India, as well as having copies of most of my books available for purchase.  

I will also be available for card readings over the weekend.

As I will be in Robe from Friday afternoon, if you are in Robe and would like to book in for a past life regression, energetic healing or card reading outside of the Winter Fair, I will have a few times available.  Please email me to take advantage of this offer.