Monday, June 3, 2024

Come and See Me at Robe

If you are looking for something to do this long weekend, how about a trip down the South East to the beautiful seaside town of Robe because on Saturday, 8 and Sunday, 9 June 2024 the Health, Happiness and Harmony Festival will be taking place in the Robe Institute building.

Entry to the Festival is free, with the doors being open from 9.30am until 4pm both days.


I will be showcasing a selection of my LunaNoire Creations products, in particular my handcrafted crystal beaded bracelets, handknotted crystal mala beads, the beautiful leather journals that I import from India, as well as having copies of most of my books available for purchase.  

I will also be available for card readings over the weekend if you are in need of some direction, clarity or even conformation of a decision you are considering making.