Thursday, March 31, 2022

Semaphore Community Market this Sunday

I am delighted to announce that I will be at the Semaphore Community Market this Sunday, 3 April 2022, that will be held at St Bede's Anglican Church at 200 Military Road, Semaphore.

The market will be open from 10am until 3pm and not only will I have an assortment of my LunaNoire Creations, in particularly my crystal beaded bracelets, handknotted malas and unique devotional and prayer/worry beads.  I will also have a selection of my imported leather journals as well as copies of my books available for purchase.

Another treat is that I will also be available for tarot and oracle card readings. I do not usually read at markets, preferring to make myself available through the Isian Centre of Metaphysics, so this will a bit of rarity.

So, if you are after a reading, there is no need to book.  Just simply come along on Sunday and I will fit you in.  

Weather wise, it is forecast to be a wonderful day, so a trip to Semaphore to check out the market and then a walk along the pier could make a perfect family outing.