Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Using the Dark Goddess in Shadow Work

I am delighted to announce that I will be offering a presentation on The Dark Goddess and Shadow Work at the Gawler Psychic Fair, which will be held at the Gawler Racecourse over the weekend of Saturday, 26 March and Sunday, 27 March 2022.  My presentation will be at 12:15pm on the Saturday. 

In my presentation I will share some insights into how to work with this wild and often fearful aspect of the divine feminine in order to gain a truer sense of self.

Signed copies of my book, Encountering the Dark Goddess: A Journey into the Shadow Realms, will also be available at my LunaNoire Creations stall (which you will find outside), as well as my other books including Contemporary Witchcraft: Foundations Practices for a Magical Life and Dancing the Sacred Wheel.  I will also have a selection of my LunaNoire Creations offerings that include imported quality leather journals, crystal beaded bracelets, handknotted crystal malas and devotional beads, as well as magical oils, resins and herbal products.


You will be able to find my LunaNoire Creations stall under the Wolf Blass Pavilion.  If you are not able to get to the Gawler Psychic Fair, my products are available through my LunaNoire Creations etsy store.