Saturday, January 8, 2022

First Market for 2022

It is a new year and despite the pandemic still lingering, why not start the new year off with a bit of bling.

I will be showcasing my LunaNoire Creations at the Adelaide Wellness Fair's Bling is the Thing market on Sunday, 16 January 2022. This venue will be at the Burragah Recreation Centre on Kelly Road, Modbury, and the market will be from 10am until 3pm.

Not only will I have my handcrafted crystal bracelets and handknotted malas and devotional beads, but also copies of most of my books - from my earlier works including Dancing the Sacred Wheel and In Her Sacred Names, through to my latest books released last year: Encountering the Dark Goddess: A Journey into the Shadow Realms, Contemporary Witchcraft: Foundational Practices for a Magical Life and A Little Book of Moon Magick.

I hope you see you there.