Saturday, January 22, 2022

Dark Goddess and Shadow Work Talk

I am delighted to announce that I will be offering a presentation on The Dark Goddess and Shadow Work at the Queen of Wands Psychic Fair that will be held at the Blackwood Memorial Hall on Sunday, 13 February 2022 from 10am to 4pm

In my presentation I will share some of my insights into how to work with this wild and often fearful aspect of the divine feminine in order to gain a truer sense of self.  Depending on time, a meditation to meet the Dark Goddess may also be included.

Signed copies of my book, Encountering the Dark Goddess: A Journey into the Shadow Realms, will also be available at my LunaNoire Creations stall (which you will find outside), as well as my other books including Contemporary Witchcraft: Foundations Practices for a Magical Life and Dancing the Sacred Wheel, as well as a selection of my LunaNoire Creations offerings.