Sunday, October 3, 2021

Free Talk on Witchcraft at the Blackwood Psychic Fair

On Sunday, 10 October 2021 I will be at the Queen of Wands Psychic Fair - Blackwood that will be held at the Blackwood Memorial Hall.

You will be able to find me at the LunaNoire Creations stall where I will have a number of items from my etsy stall including copies of my books.

I will also be offering a free talk on witchcraft from a Southern Hemispheric perspective at 1pm.

Witchcraft. A spiritual practice that weaves magick with the ebbing tides of the moon, and seeks the mysticism found within the seasonal cycles.

With much of the information about witchcraft based in the Northern Hemisphere, join witchcraft initiate and author, Frances Billinghurst, as she discusses how to follow witchcraft in the Southern Hemisphere.


Register your place here at the Queen of Wands Psychic Fair - Blackwood if you would like to join me.