Friday, October 29, 2021

Free Talk on Witchcraft - 21 November

On Sunday, 21 November 2021 I will be at the Adelaide Wellness Fair that will be held at the Burragh Recreation Centre, Kelly Road, Modbury from 10am to 3pm.

You will be able to find me at the LunaNoire Creations stall where I will have a number of items from my etsy stall including copies of my books.

will also be offering a free talk on The Magick of Witchcraft and how to start your own practice at 11am.

Witchcraft is like baking a cake. You need to know what ingredients you need, how to mix them, and how to bake them. Whether you cast spells or not, perform reactionary or protective magick, there are a number of simple, yet effective, foundational techniques that will aid your magick and enhance your life and wellbeing.

With much of the information about witchcraft based in the Northern Hemisphere, join witchcraft initiate and author, Frances Billinghurst, as she discusses how to commence your own practice of witchcraft that aligns to the Southern Hemisphere.

Register your free place here at the Adelaide Wellness Fair if you would like to join me.