Thursday, March 28, 2024

Back Reading at Club West Lakes - 7 April 2024

I am delighted to announce that I will be back at Club West Lakes Craft Market next weekend, Sunday, 7 April 2024 from 10am to 3pm.

This is one of the few markets that I actually do public readings at.  

So, as we continue to move through these often challenging times, if you are seeking guidance, clarity or confirmation of how best to navigate life, then pop along to Club West Lakes.  There is no need to book for a reading.

I will also have available a selection of products from LunaNoire Creations, such as my handcrafted crystal beaded bracelets, handknotted crystal mala beads, and a selection of second hand (and near new) spiritual books. 

If you are not able to make the market, then you can always book a reading with me through the Mystical Soul Academy (Parafield Gardens) which can also be undertaken online.  I also offer a number of other holistic services that are specifically geared to assist with the integration of the soul as we move through these times of great change and transition.

Blessings, Frances