Sunday, October 8, 2023

October Updates and the Oracles of Luna

I am delighted to advise that my conversation with the delightful Bridget from The Oracle of Luna is now available for your listening pleasure.

All you need to do to listen to it is to click here as we chat about a whole range of things from moon magic (with respect to my latest book, On Her Silver Rays: A Guide to the Moon, Myth and Magic, being released a few months ago), crafting magic, and using the Dark Goddess as a tool when exploring possible underlying causes that have resulted in trauma and other deeper lying issues.

--oo0oo--

I am delighted to announce that on Saturday, 28 October 2023, I will be at the Kapunda Show as part of the trade and display exhibitions which can be found within the hall area.  

I will have available a selection of LunaNoire Creations products, including handmade crystal beaded bracelets, quality leather journals, as copies of my books.  

I will also be available for insightful tarot and oracle card readings and offer a mini 15 minute reading or only $20 or a longer 30 minute reading for $50.

If you are not able to get up to Kapunda, then on the first Sunday of each month until the end of the year, you can find me at the Club West Lakes markets (10am to 3pm), which are held in the club rooms at 21 Edwin Street, West Lakes Shores.

If you need guidance, clarification or conformation with respect to more complex issues, then these can be booked through the Mystical Soul Academy. These readings can be held in person or over zoom.

--oo0oo--

I am currently working on my next course that will soon be available through Udemy. This platform offers  students unlimited access to online courses where they can study at their own pace.

The courses that I already have available are:
:: Exploring the Dark Goddess consists of some three and a half hours of video content,
:: Dancing with the Hindu Goddess Kali Ma consists of five hours of video content, and
:: Celtic Goddesses and Warrior Queens consists of some four and a half hours of video content.

Udemy offers an assortment of courses, however as some are better than others, it is recommended that a level of discernment be used when choosing.

Do not forget to subscribe to my newsletter where I provide insights on an assortment of magical, mystical and metaphysical matters.

Blessings, Frances