Saturday, August 26, 2023

Markets for August and September

With August nearly over, you can will be able to catch me tomorrow (Sunday, 27 August 2023) at the Queen of Wands Psychic Fair at Blackwood (10am to 4pm) at 21 Coromandel Parade, Blackwood.  

At this market I will have a selection of LunaNoire Creations products, including handknotted malas and crystal bracelets, an assortment of incense products, quality leather journals, copies of my books (including my latest offering, ON HER SILVER RAYS, and even some second hand books on a whole range of spiritual and magical topics for sale.

If you have not seen me at a market in a while, then stop by and see what I have which is new.  You will find me on the verandah, so stop by and say hello if you are in the area. 



On Sunday, 2 September 2023 I will be at the Club West Lakes Market (10am to 3pm) which is held in the club rooms at 21 Edwin Street, West Lakes Shores.

Along with a selection of LunaNoire Creations products, including crystal bracelets, leather journals and copies of my books, including my latest one, ON HER SILVER RAYS.  

I will also be available for insightful tarot and oracle card readings and offer a mini 15 minute reading for only $20 or a longer 30 minute reading for $50.  There is no need to book - simply turn up.

The Club West Lakes Market is held on the first Sunday of each month.  So, if you cannot make it next Sunday, being Father's Day, then you can catch me here from October until the end of the year.



On Sunday, 17 September 2023 I will be at the Queen of Wands Psychic Fair at Klemzig (10am to 4pm) at 242 North East Road, Klemzig.  

In my usual spot near the front doors, I will be offering selection of LunaNoire Creations products, including handknotted malas and crystal bracelets, an assortment of incense products, quality leather journals, copies of my books and even some second hand books on a whole range of spiritual and magical topics for sale.

If I am organised enough, I may even  have some excellent quality second hand clothing that I no longer wear as I am in the process of cleaning out my wardrobe.  If you are in the area, then stop by my stall and see what I have to offer.


Do not forget that I have a few online courses available through Udemy.  This platform provides students with unlimited access and where they can study at their own pace.  

The courses that I have available are:
Exploring the Dark Goddess consists of some three and a half hours of video content
Dancing with the Hindu Goddess Kali Ma consists of five hours of video content
Celtic Goddesses and Warrior Queens consists of some four and a half hours of video content.

Udemy offers an assortment of courses, however as some are better than others, it is recommended that a level of discernment be used when choosing.  

Don't forget to subscribe to my newsletter where I provide insights on the magical, mystical and metaphysical matters.  




Blessings, Frances