Friday, April 7, 2023

Are You Ready to Make a Difference?

Over the last year I have been allowing a new life direction to take root. Well, I guess if I am 100% honest, it is not all that new – being able to be self-employed has long been a dream of mine. Now, will it the actually become a reality?

For the first week in May this year, I will be hosting my first online global conference that is centered around a topic that has been on the back of my mind – how to make my spiritual path more aligned with the planet upon which we all live – Mother Earth. I have been a spiritual person as long as I care to remember, and indeed, my own spiritual path is extremely earth-centric. By that I mean, it is cyclic in nature whereby it follows the turning of the seasons as well as ebbing and flowing with the phases of the moon. There is also a religious element to it in that I believe in “something” that is beyond my human existence – the Other, not to mention a more esoteric aspect as well.

In more recent times, I have watched, almost in disbelief, the continual disassociation between Western (corporation driven) society and Earth, our planetary home. As a species, we appear to be venturing extremely close to the point of no return when it comes to the damage we have caused – not only to our own environment and quality of life, but to other species sharing our home. Yet we continue to do little to right our wrongs, or even acknowledge that we have strayed off course.

It has gotten to the stage where we are experiencing the worse [insert climatic disaster here] in a hundred years over and over again. Yet still, we bury our heads in the sand.

We have also seen the raise of movements that have given voice to the oppressed such as the “Black Lives” and the “Me Too” movements. Yet, this seems to be have been only temporary as policy makers continue to seek to silence, limit, control through passing almost unbelievable outdated legislation.

Within the spiritual communities, it has been disappointing to see that, while I do acknowledge a lot of good has been achieved in some areas, in others, spiritual bypassing and cultural appropriation still continues – even the definitions and interpretations have become more confusing.

It was for these reasons that I decided to create my first online conference – Re-Awakening the Sacred Self: Finding the Way back to Our Ancestral Soul is a free conference that will commence on Monday, 1st May 2023. During the five days that the conference will run for, some 25 interviews and presentations from speakers hailing all around the world will be released.

I have gathered together an unique collection of speakers from various racial and cultural backgrounds, as well as from different spiritual and religious paths, to share their own individual insights and offer practical ways as to how we all can leave the “Old Way” of seeing Mother Earth as merely a commodity behind us, and by deepening our spiritual paths, how we can step into the brighter, clearer future for all inhabitants of our planetary home

You can find out more about the upcoming Re-Awakening the Sacred Self conference here, and if you want to register for free, you can do so here.

I hope to see you there.

Blessings, Frances