Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Interview of Jo from Avalon by Nature

It is May already and it is hard to believe that it has been almost a month since I sat down with Jo from Avalon by Nature for Jo Avalon's Cuppa Chat where we discussed my recently released book, Encountering the Dark Goddess: A Journey into the Underworld, together with the next book that I have coming up by Moon Books, that being Contemporary Witchcraft: Foundational Practices for a Magical Life

This book is aimed at providing a solid foundation into the art magical especially for those people who are interested in witchcraft, but also magick, with the slant being on the Southern Hemisphere (readers north of the equator are also very well catered for).  As I mentioned to Jo in this interview, a lot of the techniques and insights that I discuss in the book actually stem from the teachings I initially received back in the 1990s, many of which I still utilise within my own practices today.  

Jo sells copies of both these books as well as some of my earlier titles through her Avalon by Nature online store as well as from her market stalls.