Friday, July 10, 2020

Author Snapshot Interview: Frances Billinghurst

This week I had the great honour of appearing in Rachel Patterson's Author Snapshot Interview.  Rachel is a well respected author on kitchen witchcraft, High Priestess of the Kitchen Witch Coven, and is an elder of the online Kitchen Witch School of Natural Witchcraft

Some of the questions Rachel asked me included:
:: what or who inspires me,
:: whether I had any daily spiritual practices and if so what they were,
:: what my favourite sacred or spiritual places are,
:: what were my favourite subjects to write about, and
:: what is the one article, book or talk that I am most proud of.

Rachel also kindly included a list of the books that I have published to date, both self published through TDM Publishing as well as the two that I have currently in various stages of publication with Moon Books.

If you are interested in what I told Rachel, you can read my Author Snapshot Interview here.