Saturday, May 16, 2020

When Author Copies Arrive

Friday evening just passed I made a trip to my local post office rather begrudgingly.  I had only been there the night before to post a LunaNoire Creations etsy order, yet when I had gotten home, there was a card in my letter box advising me of a parcel needing collecting.  Why hadn't they given me this parcel the night before?

When I opened the box, all was quickly forgotten - my author copies of ENCOUNTERING THE DARK GODDESS: A JOURNEY INTO THE SHADOW REALMS had arrived.  Rather unexpectantly.  I was not expecting to receive any copies until closer to the release date, 26 March 2021.

To actually be holding in my hands the manifested result of something that I had been working on for the last five or so years, well I could barely contain myself not to squeal with delight when I hastened a live streamed video for Facebook (as this is apparently what one does these days).


This video is a brief flick through of Encountering the Dark Goddess that from mid-late June 2020, should be appearing on the John Hunt Publishing webpage as well as appearing for pre-order through Amazon US, Amazon UK, Indiebound, Barnes & Noble, Waterstones and the like, with ebook pre-orders appearing a month or so before publication (26 March 2021).

The book has arrived in perfect timing with my Encountering the Dark Goddess month long sadhana due to commence in just under three weeks as one lucky participant will be gifted a copy of one of these author copies.